06 Apr 05/26/13 Exodus 3:14 God said, ‘I AM THAT I AM.’ What Did He Mean?
BOND Archive Sunday Service, May 26, 2013: Jesse Lee Peterson asks the people about the Bible passage in which God says, “I AM THAT I AM.” What does this mean?
Throwback Sunday Services premiere on BOND YouTube channel Wednesdays at 4 PM US Pacific Time (7 PM ET).
- 00:00 Sun, May 26, 2013
- 00:42 I Am That I Am: What’s it mean?
- 10:19 JLP: People are not free
- 18:37 Self-discovery vs. learning
- 19:43 More responses
- 25:34 JLP: Knowledge doesn’t help
- 28:05 Deal with pressure; pay attention to self
- 33:51 Dealing with anger
- 39:40 Story of repeating, never learning
- 42:01 Lady’s answer and her anger
- 47:24 Not reacting to pressure of life
- 50:22 Illusions
- 53:00 JLP: Closing monologue
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson is live every Sunday 11 AM U.S. Pacific Time at BOND in Los Angeles. Watch/listen online or join us in-person. Doors open at 10:30 AM. Church streams 11 AM through 12:30, Pacific Time. https://rebuildingtheman.com/church
Contact BOND to schedule counseling, set up monthly donation, order books, or join our mailing list: Call 800-411-BOND (1-800-411-2663) or office 323-782-1980, hours Mon-Fri 9-4 PT (Los Angeles). https://rebuildingtheman.com/contact
LISTEN LIVE on Jesse Lee Peterson’s radio player during Church on Sunday