08 Jun 05/27/12 Paying the Price for Speaking Up (Archive)
BOND Sunday Service, May 27, 2012: Jesse Lee Peterson talks about all hell breaking loose after he told the truth about women taking over worldly power. Most people overreacting could not express why they disagreed. Men know he’s right, but are too weak and cowardly to speak up. Women who don’t hate men can be logical, but they should speak up as well. When you get rid of resentment, you can live guided by the light. We need men in charge, keeping society and laws sane, not overprotective women who support abortion while treating adults like babies.
Throwback Sunday Services premiere on BOND YouTube channel Wednesdays at 4 PM US Pacific Time (7 PM ET).
- 0:00 Sun, May 27, 2012
- 1:09 Memorial Day 2012
- 1:52 All hell broke loose
- 4:01 No one can dispute
- 5:32 Right but don’t say it?
- 9:19 Men selfish, scared
- 12:52 Falsely accused man
- 14:54 Men know but won’t say
- 15:57 Victim mentality; spiritual
- 17:51 Ann Coulter defended JLP
- 20:40 When it became taboo
- 22:03 Ann thinks like a man
- 23:37 “It’s the current year!”
- 25:44 Should women have rights?
- 28:34 Agree? Restore the order
- 32:07 Guided by the light
- 33:20 Evil rules instead of good
- 37:21 Are you afraid to speak?
- 38:28 Helmet to ride a horse?
- 43:38 Plowing the field
- 45:17 Women, or liberal women?
- 46:56 Nice mean Socialist woman
- 48:37 Watch fear to overcome
- 50:41 Public shame: Slut?
- 53:34 Correct a woman?
- 55:53 Diane Watson, mama spirit
- 58:26 Forgive and live
- 59:09 Support BOND
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson is live every Sunday 11 AM U.S. Pacific Time at BOND in Los Angeles. Watch/listen online or join us in-person. Doors open at 10:30 AM. Church streams 11 AM through 12:30, Pacific Time. https://rebuildingtheman.com/church
Contact BOND to schedule counseling, set up monthly donation, order books, or join our mailing list: Call 800-411-BOND (1-800-411-2663) or office 323-782-1980, hours Mon-Fri 9-4 PT (Los Angeles). https://rebuildingtheman.com/contact
LISTEN LIVE on Jesse Lee Peterson’s radio player during Church on Sunday