09 Aug What Do You Use to Cover Up Your Pain? (10/20/13 Archive)
Our first love is our first hate: Parents. What do you use to cover up your pain, the ego “not you”? Satan lies, the voice in your head.
BOND Archive Sunday Service, October 20, 2013
- 00:00 Sun, Oct 20, 2013
- 01:00 All the same problem; Life is perfect
- 05:44 Our first love is our first hate: Parents (Story)
- 15:48 Kids expect parents to be perfect
- 17:38 Imperfect parents; Wrong conditioning
- 20:32 Bad examples of Christianity
- 26:50 How do you know you’re covering up pain?
- 29:32 Renew mind; Satan’s iPhone; Can’t solve problems
- 34:03 Father letting spoiled, manipulative son go
- 36:28 Seeing people suffer is not your business
- 40:10 What is the “pain” you’re covering?
- 42:55 What are you using to cover the ego?
- 49:19 People use counseling for ego pain
- 53:33 Satan is a liar: Voice lies in your head
- 59:17 Closing: God and freedom, here and now
Throwback Sunday Services premiere on BOND YouTube channel Wednesdays at 4 PM US Pacific Time (7 PM ET).
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson is live every Sunday 11 AM U.S. Pacific Time at BOND in Los Angeles. Watch/listen online or join us in-person. Doors open at 10:30 AM. Church streams 11 AM through 12:30, Pacific Time. https://rebuildingtheman.com/church
Contact BOND to schedule counseling, set up monthly donation, order books, or join our mailing list: Call 800-411-BOND (1-800-411-2663) or office 323-782-1980, hours Mon-Fri 9-4 PT (Los Angeles). https://rebuildingtheman.com/contact
LISTEN LIVE on Jesse Lee Peterson’s radio player during Church on Sunday