30 Nov What’s the Purpose of Believing in Heaven or Hell?
BOND Archive Sunday Service, November 3, 2013
People suffer hell on earth, thinking they’ll get to heaven after they die. A loving God allows it! Stop struggling and judging: Be still.
- 00:00 Nov 3, 2013
- 01:07 Theme of 2013
- 04:01 Believe in Heaven and Hell?
- 08:25 Believe in Heaven more than Hell?
- 10:53 You don’t know?
- 13:21 Pretty sure of both
- 14:47 Is Hell not permanent?
- 15:32 Loving Father lets you suffer
- 21:47 Story of talking with suffering people
- 27:04 Barber shop story
- 32:43 Interviewed ex-homosexual: Stop struggling, judging
- 35:27 Story of teasing a fat wife
- 37:07 Satan deceives when you hear the truth
- 38:27 Everything in life happened to wake me up
- 40:32 Good friend judged himself based on learning
- 42:37 What if you don’t reach perfection?
- 43:46 I wouldn’t wait till I die for Heaven
- 44:26 Christ conquered Hell: We are free.
- 47:31 Fixed a machine by observing
- 48:13 Everything is done in stillness
- 49:51 Dealing with people in the moment
- 51:26 You can’t keep the rules: Look at the children
- 53:52 Pray: Be still.
Archive Sunday Services typically premiere on BOND YouTube Wednesdays at 4 PM PT.
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson Sun 11 AM PT rebuildingtheman.com/church