01 Jun 8/4/13 Are You a Person Who Makes Things Happen, Allows Things to Happen, or Watches Things Happen?
Let thoughts and judgment go. You want to allow things to happen. Pray quietly and be aware; let God’s will be done. He always provides.
BOND Archive Sunday Service, August 4, 2013: Jesse invites people to bring questions or comments. A wife and mother judges herself and others; her husband is impatient at times; you don’t want any anger at all, Jesse warns. (Jesse mentions the death of his son’s mother, living forever, and health advice.) Let thoughts and judgment go; it’s not you. People discuss the questions: Is it easy to be bad? Are you a person who makes things happen, allows things to happen, or watches things happen? Jesse urges a struggling man: Pray and let God’s will be done. God provides.
- 00:00 Sun, Aug 4, 2013
- 00:38 Self-critical mother/wife, husband
- 08:06 JLP’s living forever, hot sauce
- 10:28 Let thoughts and judgment go
- 14:37 Q: Easy to be bad, hard to be good?
- 25:32 JLP: No such thing as bad
- 33:16 She’s emotional. JLP: Observe
- 36:18 JLP: Story of praying, seeing
- 38:55 Q: Make, watch, or allow things to happen?
- 46:32 JLP: You want to allow things to happen
- 53:04 Man struggling
- 54:51 JLP to man: Let God’s will be done
- 56:07 JLP: The problem: You’ve been taught
- 57:07 Lady: But it’s about money!
- 57:48 JLP: Always provided for
- 59:49 JLP closing: Pray. Forgive.
Throwback Sunday Services premiere on BOND YouTube channel Wednesdays at 4 PM US Pacific Time (7 PM ET).
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson is live every Sunday 11 AM U.S. Pacific Time at BOND in Los Angeles. Watch/listen online or join us in-person. Doors open at 10:30 AM. Church streams 11 AM through 12:30, Pacific Time. https://rebuildingtheman.com/church
Contact BOND to schedule counseling, set up monthly donation, order books, or join our mailing list: Call 800-411-BOND (1-800-411-2663) or office 323-782-1980, hours Mon-Fri 9-4 PT (Los Angeles). https://rebuildingtheman.com/contact
LISTEN LIVE on Jesse Lee Peterson’s radio player during Church on Sunday