13 Jun Satan’s Deception: ‘Why Bother?’ (Partial Service) | Archive 6/8/14
Christians have given up fighting for what’s right in the country. Satan similarly convinces them they’re humble in guilt, only to fall further into judgment.
Archive Sunday Service, June 8, 2014
- 00:00 NOTE: Starts part-way into service
- 00:20 Christians fight against one another
- 01:08 “Conservatives” forsaking Christian values
- 03:16 Losing? Forget it. Why vote?
- 06:02 Did you vote? Why not? “Why bother?”
- 10:32 Lazy bosses (voters)
- 11:23 “Good” people calling evil good
- 14:50 Most don’t fight for good. Let passions go.
- 18:23 Counseling: Satan steps back, before tempting again
- 21:49 Satan tricks with false humility, self-judgment
- 23:53 Thinking your humble is prideful
- 26:03 Father messed up son: Strength not feeling guilty
- 31:03 Thinking you’re fine, failing, feeling guilty
- 31:51 (Never ever ever think you’re on the path. It’s Satan.)
- 33:36 Live it; do what’s in front of you, not thinking
- 35:55 Shame by realizing you’re wrong, not a feeling
- 37:16 No guilty-feeling person goes free
- 39:38 Weighed down: Why bother? Be doers, not liars.
MUSIC: “Changes” (unreleased track) by Jon Parfitt / Bright Lights
PODCAST via BOND Substack https://rebuildingtheman.substack.com/podcast
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1 CT / 2 ET) – rebuildingtheman.com/church