24 May Should Christians Judge? | Archive 5/18/14
We have a right to judge, but not to hate. 1 Corinthians 2: 13-16, the spiritual man judges all things; we have the mind of Christ.
Archive Sunday Service, May 18, 2014
SUNDAY TIME STAMPS
- 00:00 Pre-Church intro
- 00:26 Welcome to Church
- 00:52 Building a Solid Foundation
- 01:39 Q: Should Christians judge?
- 02:28 “Aspiring Christian” – at times, I fall short
- 06:24 Aspiring: Hoping anger will all be gone
- 09:46 Do you judge?
- 10:56 This is not a test. We’re fellowshipping.
- 11:33 Get a backbone
- 12:02 “Perspiring Christian” – “not judging, but…”
- 14:03 Should or should not a Christian judge?
- 17:07 Ron judges illogical atheists
- 18:41 A straight, smooth, confident answer, not like Ed
- 25:03 JLP: We’re losing spiritual battle: “Don’t judge.”
- 27:37 Story: Police commissioner: Obama “N-word”
- 33:36 A lady “hurt” by the “N-word”
- 37:27 College student reacts: Pushing back?
- 43:13 You have God in you, the light of the world
- 47:28 We have the authority
- 47:39 Measure salvation based on anger? Satan’s toy
- 49:10 Raymond: How to judge spiritually, properly?
- 50:25 Have confidence in God
- 52:27 (Did you bring your Bible?)
- 52:53 A right to judge, not to hate. No need to explain.
- 54:05 Bible: 1 Corinthians 2: 13-16
- 54:40 Spiritual man judges all things, the mind of God
- 56:39 We back down, Children of Satan push
- 57:57 Stand firm. We all have stuff to overcome.
MUSIC: “Changes” (unreleased track) by Jon Parfitt / Bright Lights
PODCAST: SUBSTACK https://rebuildingtheman.substack.com
VIDEO YouTube Premiere 4 PM PDT Weds. 5/24/23 | BitChute | ALSO SEE Rumble (BOND) | Odysee
PODCAST Apple | Spotify | Castbox | Podcast Addict | Pocket Casts | Substack (RSS)
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1CT/2ET) rebuildingtheman.com/church
CONTACT / DONATE – Call 1-800-411-BOND (2663), or 323-782-1980
PAST SERVICES 2016-present | 2008-2013+ (Archive) | 1991-1998 (select recordings)
SILENT PRAYER SilentPrayer.video | SoundCloud | rebuildingtheman.com/prayer
See clips from recent services as well as older services (on YouTube).