BOND is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization founded in 1990 by Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, dedicated to “Rebuilding the Family by Rebuilding the Man.”
Going on 27 years, we offer counseling for people dealing with all issues, helping them to overcome anger through forgiveness. We hold a weekly Sunday Service, monthly Men’s Forum, and annual Conference on Fatherhood and Men. Over the years, we’ve offered Women’s Forums, Town Hall Meetings, a Home for Young Men, After School Character Building, BOND Leadership Academy (a private school, grades 1-12), Mentorship and Entrepreneur Programs. BOND Studios produces Jesse Lee Peterson’s radio show and The Fallen State TV talk show.
We never accept government funding. Our services and events build men, families, and our society. Contributions to BOND are tax-deductible to the amount allowable by law.
- Counseling – real help for men, women and children of all races, ages, and beliefs
- Events – weekly Sunday Service, monthly Men’s Forum, annual Conference on Fatherhood & Men, and more…
- Mentoring – BOND mentees become successful entrepreneurs, lawyers, fathers, and mentors
- BOND Studios – producing Sunday Service, Jesse’s radio show, & The Fallen State TV talk show
- BOND Leadership Academy – since 2013: Building a strong foundation in academics, trades, ethics, & physical education
- Home for Young Men – since 1996: Teaching guys responsibility, discipline, forgiveness and independence
- After-School Character Building Program – offering guidance and the right kind of attention for youth
Commitment to excellence for over 26 years
GET IN TOUCH:
- 6146 w Pico Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90035
- Mailing: P.O. Box 35090, Los Angeles, CA 90035
- Office Hours: M-F 9am-4pm
On the map