04 May 04/15/12 What Made Them Do That? (Archive)
BOND Sunday Service, April 15, 2012: Jesse Lee Peterson invites the people to discuss ways they’ve seen themselves being influenced by evil or good. Many men and women share examples of envy, false pity, pride, emotions, and anger that rise up in them in every day instances. Pay attention to your thoughts to see how Satan tries to influence you, so that you are more aware in life.
Throwback Sunday Services premiere on BOND YouTube channel Wednesdays at 4 PM US Pacific Time (7 PM ET).
- 0:00 Welcome to Church
- 0:46 Influenced by evil
- 5:31 Envy of relationship
- 7:52 Eating whatever I want
- 9:29 Cutting others down
- 11:00 Wanting to change
- 13:07 Kids cry over a game
- 14:47 False identity
- 17:22 Excellence, emotion, competition
- 25:37 Your own decision to quit?
- 28:12 What emotions can do
- 36:27 Shame is good
- 39:50 Man influenced by evil
- 42:44 Questions, comments
- 44:15 George Zimmerman smeared
- 47:40 More on a drunk lady
- 49:06 Pay attention to thoughts
- 51:50 Why be mad at husband?
- 54:40 Thoughts in your voice
- 57:31 Just calm down
- 1:00:16 Support BOND
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson is live every Sunday 11 AM U.S. Pacific Time at BOND in Los Angeles. Watch/listen online or join us in-person. Doors open at 10:30 AM. Church streams 11 AM through 12:30, Pacific Time. https://rebuildingtheman.com/church
Contact BOND to schedule counseling, set up monthly donation, order books, or join our mailing list: Call 800-411-BOND (1-800-411-2663) or office 323-782-1980, hours Mon-Fri 9-4 PT (Los Angeles). https://rebuildingtheman.com/contact
LISTEN LIVE on Jesse Lee Peterson’s radio player during Church on Sunday