29 Mar Do You Lack Patience? | Archive 3/16/14
Do You Lack Patience? | Archive 3/16/14
Christians claim to believe in God, yet lack faith! Ego (not you) hates pain! “Patient endurance kills the despair that kills the soul.”
Archive Sunday Service, March 16, 2014
- 00:00 Welcome: Exploring Your Faith w/ JLP
- 00:55 Theme: Building a solid foundation (most are weak)
- 02:54 Do you lack patience? Stories of no patience
- 06:54 God made all, yet you don’t trust Him!
- 13:09 Same attitude toward good or bad times
- 15:45 When people do you wrong, pray for them. No thought for self
- 17:05 I’m an idiot. We are nothing!
- 19:23 Sta-Sof-Fro (“Stay Soft Fro”) tangent
- 21:38 Wait upon the Lord. See yourself.
- 22:36 “I want what I want when I want it.” Life of Despair
- 24:14 I get injuries all the time due to impatience
- 27:13 When you can’t see the outcome; God’s image
- 29:11 Trying to sleep: I’d choke guys. Angry with my punching son!
- 32:09 Evil spirit made a home in you.
- 33:44 God wants us to live with no worry, all love
- 35:10 Ego (not us) doesn’t like to feel pain; it has to die
- 38:35 Story: JLP’s Alzheimer’s father and sister
- 43:15 Overcome the body, passions… be spiritual
- 44:33 Patient endurance kills the despair that kills the soul
- 50:25 When I ask, God makes me suffer through it.
- 52:17 Asking shows doubt
- 54:32 Steps for a foundation: Be still, watchful of thoughts
MUSIC: “Changes” (unreleased track) by Jon Parfitt / Bright Lights
PODCAST: SUBSTACK https://rebuildingtheman.substack.com
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1CT/2ET) rebuildingtheman.com/church