22 Feb 04/07/13 Faith Cannot Be Lost, But It Can Be Forgotten (Archive)
Why do people follow “leaders,” but don’t change? Keep your eyes on yourself, not children of Satan. Faith is there; doubt the lie.
BOND Archive Sunday Service, April 7, 2013: Jesse Lee Peterson shares a Bible passage in which the Apostle Paul writes about faithlessness: You stupid Galatians! People often “hook their wagons” to a “leader” to gain a sense of identity. Dr. Ben Carson told Jesse stories including when he realized he had uncontrollable rage, and needed God’s help. Jesse also reads a letter from an angry “child of Satan”; such hate-filled people “know not what they do.” Keep your eyes on yourself. In talking with the people, the question arises: Does faith come and go? Faith is there; doubt the lie.
- 00:00 Sun, Apr 7, 2013
- 00:37 Theme: Renewing the mind from within
- 01:01 Why people don’t change: “You stupid Galatians!”
- 05:51 Hooking your wagon; Dr. Ben Carson
- 13:05 Faith without doubt
- 22:38 Children of Satan name-calling
- 25:41 Carson at Obama Prayer Breakfast
- 27:28 Letter from a son of Satan
- 30:56 Jesse’s reaction to hate mail
- 32:34 Reaction: The people on faith
- 36:04 Keep eyes on self: Famous person story
- 37:49 Does faith come and go? Christ our Brother: Faith
- 43:52 Attached to a “leader”
- 50:33 Watch yourself: Dishonest associate dilemma
- 54:06 They know not what they do
- 55:56 Faith is there, but you believe the lie
Throwback Sunday Services premiere on BOND YouTube channel Wednesdays at 4 PM US Pacific Time (7 PM ET).
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson is live every Sunday 11 AM U.S. Pacific Time at BOND in Los Angeles. Watch/listen online or join us in-person. Doors open at 10:30 AM. Church streams 11 AM through 12:30, Pacific Time. https://rebuildingtheman.com/church
Contact BOND to schedule counseling, set up monthly donation, order books, or join our mailing list: Call 800-411-BOND (1-800-411-2663) or office 323-782-1980, hours Mon-Fri 9-4 PT (Los Angeles). https://rebuildingtheman.com/contact
LISTEN LIVE on Jesse Lee Peterson’s radio player during Church on Sunday