15 Mar 05/05/13 The Second Emancipation Proclamation Freeing White People
Do not listen to gossip; go to the person. Help free whites from fear of speaking up on race issues! The gov’t divides so evil thrives.
BOND Archive Sunday Service, May 5, 2013: Jesse opens by inviting people to talk about their lives. A woman saw the ugliness within herself. Jesse warns people against even listening to gossip about others. If you have an issue with a person, go to the person. Before halfway through the meeting, we talk about Jesse’s Second Emancipation Proclamation, Freeing White People of Fear of speaking the truth about race issues. Some of the blacks don’t understand the purpose or need. But the government is dividing the people so that we cannot stand united against evil.
- 00:00 Sun, May 5, 2013
- 00:42 Woman saw herself
- 07:38 Listening to gossip
- 12:03 Tell a problematic family friend?
- 20:58 Give her a chance
- 23:59 Cease and desist, bill collector
- 26:17 2nd Emancipation for whites
- 29:59 Fear of being called racist
- 34:31 Divided, we can’t fight evil
- 41:21 Gov’t doesn’t care about you
- 42:35 Whites not free to speak up
- 46:05 But why an “emancipation”?
- 50:52 She once called him a House Negro!
- 52:55 Be born again: Doubt every thought
- 54:54 God is with me; God’s voice
- 59:20 Micah 6: 8
Throwback Sunday Services premiere on BOND YouTube channel Wednesdays at 4 PM US Pacific Time (7 PM ET).
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson is live every Sunday 11 AM U.S. Pacific Time at BOND in Los Angeles. Watch/listen online or join us in-person. Doors open at 10:30 AM. Church streams 11 AM through 12:30, Pacific Time. https://rebuildingtheman.com/church
Contact BOND to schedule counseling, set up monthly donation, order books, or join our mailing list: Call 800-411-BOND (1-800-411-2663) or office 323-782-1980, hours Mon-Fri 9-4 PT (Los Angeles). https://rebuildingtheman.com/contact
LISTEN LIVE on Jesse Lee Peterson’s radio player during Church on Sunday