15 Nov Judging Your Fellowman with the ‘Knowledge of Good’
After discussing the attack on Christians around the world, we talk about self-righteous church people pouncing on others with “the truth.”
BOND Archive Sunday Service, October 27, 2013: Jesse Lee Peterson speaks at American Freedom Alliance tonight, Christians and Jews calling attention to persecuted Christians in the world. // BOND received a letter from a former Sunday Service and Men’s Forum attendee who felt judged and singled-out in his suffering and learning. Some fess up to their prideful preaching at new people, puffed up with the “knowledge of good” — yet they don’t live the truth themselves! We read Bible passages, 1 Corinthians 13: 1-13, about love, and Luke 6: 27-38, Jesus speaking on loving your enemy. //
- 00:00 Sun, Oct 27, 2013
- 00:51 Attacks on Christians
- 05:01 Christians in America
- 07:43 Muslims in America
- 12:15 Church members pouncing visitors
- 19:11 Someone driven off at BOND
- 21:11 Letter: Mixed review…
- 23:16 Letter: “Judged and singled-out”
- 25:51 JLP: Knowledge of Good and Evil
- 28:27 Don’t mean to be yelling…
- 29:15 Letter: Crying cancer patient laughed at
- 30:05 Letter: “…could be walking on water”
- 31:37 Letter: Most don’t have love
- 32:24 JLP reaction: Stop preaching!
- 33:56 JLP: Make me wanna cuss!
- 35:45 Learn to deal with judgment? God is patient.
- 38:32 Parent won’t confront bad kid’s parent
- 40:46 Be normal! Revelation from God: Wisdom
- 46:52 Father took criticism of child personally
- 49:11 Bible passage: 1 Corinthians 13: 1-13
- 52:05 Knowledge of Good and Evil? No love.
- 53:28 Bible passage: Luke 6: 27-35 Love enemies
- 55:40 Luke 6: 36-38: Do not judge, do not condemn.
- 56:22 Closing: Know yourself. Don’t judge yourself.
BOND Archive Services normally premiere on YouTube Wednesdays at 4 PM PT. (Hake the producer was out for three months, so this is the first since August!)
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson, Sun 11 AM PT rebuildingtheman.com/church