18 May 07/21/13 The George Zimmerman Case Was Not About Race (Archive)
People cannot see they’re being manipulated. White people are afraid, and black Americans angry. Have love, and rebuild families.
VIDEO: YouTube Premiere 4 PM PDT, Weds. 5/18/22 | ALSO SEE: Odysee | BitChute | Rumble | Other services at links below
AUDIO: Apple | Spotify | Castbox | Podcast Addict | Amazon | Google | Stitcher | Deezer | iHeart | TuneIn | RSS feed | SoundCloud
BOND Archive Sunday Service, July 21, 2013: Jesse Lee Peterson speaks at-length after appearing on Piers Morgan’s CNN show to talk about the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman case. People overreacting cannot see the dishonest manipulation by the media and even President Obama. Deceivers take something good like “profiling,” and cast it as a bad thing. (Jesse also talks about the question: If a man were to cheat, should he tell his wife?) An Ethiopian immigrant speaks up in church, claiming to experience white racism, and accusing Jesse of lacking love when telling the truth. Jesse urges: Overcome anger to see reality.
- 0:00:00 Sun, July 21, 2013
- 0:00:30 JLP on Piers Morgan
- 0:15:46 Being manipulated
- 0:21:18 Profiling
- 0:22:38 Common sense
- 0:24:09 Wake up, America!
- 0:24:55 If a man cheats, should he tell?
- 0:28:11 Ethiopian immigrant speaks
- 0:30:24 Are most blacks angry?
- 0:31:30 Accusation: Controversy hustler
- 0:33:54 How do you speak the truth in love?
- 0:35:53 JLP responds to Ethiopian
- 0:41:10 Stereotype blacks: “Unintelligent”
- 0:47:42 JLP: You have not healed yourself
- 0:48:33 Hake: Trayvon, Rachel Jeantel
- 0:49:38 Anger leads to suspicion
- 0:52:14 Racism from blacks to whites
- 0:54:02 JLP: Overcome anger, see reality
Throwback Sunday Services premiere on BOND YouTube channel Wednesdays at 4 PM US Pacific Time (7 PM ET).
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson is live every Sunday 11 AM U.S. Pacific Time at BOND in Los Angeles. Watch/listen online or join us in-person. Doors open at 10:30 AM. Church streams 11 AM through 12:30, Pacific Time. https://rebuildingtheman.com/church
Contact BOND to schedule counseling, set up monthly donation, order books, or join our mailing list: Call 800-411-BOND (1-800-411-2663) or office 323-782-1980, hours Mon-Fri 9-4 PT (Los Angeles). https://rebuildingtheman.com/contact
AUDIO PODCAST: Apple | Spotify | Castbox | Podcast Addict | Amazon | Google | Stitcher | Deezer | iHeart | TuneIn | RSS feed | SoundCloud
VIDEO ARCHIVE: OLDER Services (2008-2010+) | RECENT Services (2016-present)
WATCH LIVE on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | DLive | Trovo | Twitch | Odysee
LISTEN LIVE on Jesse Lee Peterson’s radio player during Church on Sunday
SILENT PRAYER: SilentPrayer.video | Audio on SoundCloud