14 Dec Do You Offer Your Body a Living Sacrifice to God? (Archive)
|| See clips and links below for BitChute, podcast, and more.
Trust the Spirit within: No other source! Present your body a living sacrifice dedicated to God. Should boys be taken to Hooters restaurant?
BOND Archive Sunday Service, Sunday, November 17, 2013
- 00:00 Sun, Nov 17, 2013
- 01:29 Addicted to the phone
- 04:35 Man “needed” a woman
- 06:00 Turning over yourself to another
- 13:00 We have the Holy Spirit to teach us
- 18:50 Father with Alzheimer’s is mean now
- 21:16 No faith in God
- 25:15 Presenting bodies a living sacrifice (Romans 12:1)
- 26:52 I try to. I don’t do it 100-percent.
- 28:22 You don’t serve your lusts?
- 30:36 More answers: Anger, “love”
- 33:19 Get to know yourself: World falling apart
- 37:01 You know it’s wrong without the Bible
- 37:46 Boys visit Hooters: Y/N? Is the beach different?
- 41:17 Parents’ permission for boys to go to Hooters?
- 51:04 JLP: It’s bad for boys to go to Hooters: Sexual demon
- 58:47 JLP: More things out-of-control…
CLIPS FROM THIS SERVICE
Don’t Turn Yourself Over to Others
WATCH CLIP (12-min) YouTube | BitChute | People put everyone on a pedestal but God — girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, preacher, doctor, lawyer…
Are You Presenting Your Body a Living Sacrifice to God?
WATCH CLIP (11 min) YouTube | BitChute | Jesse reads from Romans 12, and asks what it means to present your body a living sacrifice. As a result of Christians not paying attention to themselves, they sit back in fear as the world goes crazy.
Is it okay to take boys to Hooters?
WATCH CLIP (12-min) YouTube | BitChute | You see worse at the beach nowadays! But no, it’s not good. Do not traumatize boys with the lust demon.
VIDEO YouTube Premiere Weds. 12/14/22 | BitChute | Rumble | Odysee
PODCAST Apple | Spotify | Google | Amazon | Castbox | Podcast Addict | Pocket Casts | SoundCloud (RSS)
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT rebuildingtheman.com/church
BOND YOUTUBE 2016-present | 2008-2013+ | 1991-1998 (select recordings)
SILENT PRAYER SilentPrayer.video | SoundCloud
Call 1-800-411-BOND (2663), or 323-782-1980 – CONTACT / DONATE