14 Dec Do You Offer Your Body a Living Sacrifice to God? (Archive)
Trust the Spirit within: No other source! Present your body a living sacrifice dedicated to God. Should boys be taken to Hooters restaurant?
BOND Archive Sunday Service, Sunday, November 17, 2013
- 00:00 Sun, Nov 17, 2013
- 01:29 Addicted to the phone
- 04:35 Man “needed” a woman
- 06:00 Turning over yourself to another
- 13:00 We have the Holy Spirit to teach us
- 18:50 Father with Alzheimer’s is mean now
- 21:16 No faith in God
- 25:15 Presenting bodies a living sacrifice (Romans 12:1)
- 26:52 I try to. I don’t do it 100-percent.
- 28:22 You don’t serve your lusts?
- 30:36 More answers: Anger, “love”
- 33:19 Get to know yourself: World falling apart
- 37:01 You know it’s wrong without the Bible
- 37:46 Boys visit Hooters: Y/N? Is the beach different?
- 41:17 Parents’ permission for boys to go to Hooters?
- 51:04 JLP: It’s bad for boys to go to Hooters: Sexual demon
- 58:47 JLP: More things out-of-control…
Don’t Turn Yourself Over to Others
Are You Presenting Your Body a Living Sacrifice to God?
WATCH CLIP (11 min) YouTube | BitChute | Jesse reads from Romans 12, and asks what it means to present your body a living sacrifice. As a result of Christians not paying attention to themselves, they sit back in fear as the world goes crazy.
Is it okay to take boys to Hooters?
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT rebuildingtheman.com/church